Educational Assessment Guidelines Leading toward Excellence
The Educational Assessment Guidelines Leading toward Excellence, or EAGLE Accreditation Commission, is designed for faith based, health and wholeness organizations to enhance the quality of services provided. It utilizes voluntary self-assessment and peer review processes based upon principles and goals to promote excellence in Christian Ministry.
EAGLE PRINCIPLES address:
- Christian Mission and Church Relationship
- Governance and Strategic Planning
- Holistic Care for the Client
- Community Responsiveness
- Quality Assurance/Improvement and Corporate Compliance
- Human Resource Management
- Physical Resources Management
- Financial Resource Management
- Public Relations/ Fund Raising/ Marketing
- Mergers, Networks and Alliances
Is your facility EAGLE accredited?
Show your pride with our EAGLE Lapel Pin. This pin serves as a visual reminder of your organization’s achievement in receiving this distinguished recognition.
This pin makes a great trustee or employee gift! Click on the EAGLE Pin to the right to download an order form for the EAGLE Pin.