Educational Assessment Guidelines Leading toward Excellence
Educational Assessment Guidelines Leading toward Excellence (EAGLE) is the only faith-based accrediting body in the world, and we focus on ministry with older adults and children. Our goal is to recognize organizations that voluntarily go beyond the minimum requirements of licensure to improve operational processes and outcomes. In short, EAGLE challenges organizations not just to compete in a challenging human services environment, but to soar above the competition while living their faith values!
Though our foundation and history are based in Methodism, EAGLE is ecumenical and applicable to ALL denominations.
- Looks holistically at the entire organization
- Assures organization is operating in manner that is representative of the values of the denomination
- Establishes responsible stewardship over physical and financial assets
- Works congruently with other accrediting bodies Joint Accreditation
- Focuses on long-term sustainability of the organization
- Affirms not-for-profit status by reinforcing community benefit and spiritual values
- Assists in cultivating culture of organization
- Curbs public perception as faith-based organizations are held to a higher standard
- Targets risk management
- Provides external accountability
- Improves performance, results, and outcomes in key areas of care
- Contains built-in methods to help organizations constantly improve
- Ultimately, calls organizations to be better with a passionate pursuit of perfection.